15 September 2009

22




Serious LOL at internet drama. And serious LOL at "please don't take the lord's name in vain I am a strong Catholic". Who knew people lurked blogs so hard? Anyways, funny having crazies from Denmark/wherever else shit talk me. Lovin' the haterz. I think I would enjoy being a celebrity for this reason, hahaha.

Made a tattoo appointment today. Woooooo. Can't wait to be completely covered. I will just be naked all the thyme.

Anyways... Brand New's new album, Daisy, was released in it's entirety today. So raging.

I've been listening to tons of Jets To Brazil lately. So good for driving at night.

1 comment:

  1. Well i didn't know you set up a blog just for haters. If thats the case, and you're 'lovin it', then i seriously think you need to get a checkup on your mental health.

    ReplyDelete