19 September 2009

23



Ended up going to see Iron Lung/Despise You last night in Seattle. So raging. It was awesome hanging out with old friends and seeing cool bands. Seems like I never go to shows anymore. Anyways, Despise You covered D.R.I. which is about the sickest thing that could have happened. And this is by far the coolest blog I read. At first I thought it was just cool fashion... but no! VOID shirts! So tight! I love finding out that random people from all over the world are in to the same things as me.

I've been really sick lately. I guess this terrible cold/flu has been circulating like crazy. Nothin' to do but wait it out.

I'm hoping to get tattooed by Dan Smith when I'm in Australia. I know he visits there a lot since he's from New Zealand. I dunno, it's a long shot. Would be so awesome though.

I just spend my days daydream about the ocean, tattoos, and living in a cartoon. Hahaha.

Black Flag - Rise Above
Black Flag - Damaged

All I've listened to for the past few days. Yeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment