10 August 2009

Six Six Six



Crazy: This morning, Emily went missing. Apparently she never made it home last night from Sarah's birthday party. A little 125 pound girl on a motorcycle in the middle of the night, oh lord. Obviously, I'm freaking out. But Caiti has my car and won't answer the phone. I'm calling everyone I know, making a check list of where she has been/could be now. Very stressful. So I assume that she has either died or stayed the night at Sarah's. I ask some people for rides, everyone says no. Which is weird sort of. I go over to Dillon's and he says she left the party, there's no way she stayed the night there. So now I am assuming that my best friend is dead. I call her mom again. Mom says "Oh yeah, weird misunderstanding. She's here now."

Worst morning ever! I went over to Emily's just to make sure, hahaha. I hate worrying.

Music I listen to when stressed out:
Xiu Xiu - Fabulous Muscles
Animal Collective - Strawberry Jam
Cap'n Jazz - Analphabetapolotholothology disc 1

Anyways, Brand New is coming out with a new album called "Daisy". They released a song today. SO FUCKING PSYCHED. Brand New is my favorite band of all time. I am a huge nerdario.You can listen to the new song here. It is so fucking good. Guhh, this band melts my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment