07 August 2009

Five




Back from California! So fudging wild. My car broke down twice, but we made it to Sound and Fury on time. LA is raging. So much clubbing! So many celebrities! I seriously love my car-full of friends. Dillon was an excellent addition. Stayed in Redding at the Separation's house. Best dudes around. Sort of sad to be home. Glad to end summer on such a good note.

Wild stories:
-During Trash Talk, Emily did a roof-dive. Almost watched my BFF die. So awesome.
-During On, we had party noise blowers, and some dude punched me in the face because I was being so annoying. Haahaha.
-Dude from Bad Seed got stabbed.
-Partied on the beach with Anthony Hale. He gave Nicole mosh lessons.
-After S&F, the B9 had a "missed connections" thread. We posted one as Dillon to Martine (some internet famous girl with the same chest piece as him). Shit got wild real fast. (HA)
-Lots of wild late night walks in LA
-Drank two redlines within ten minutes. Oh, the stomach pain.

Yeeee, scored some records. Most notably, Jason Molina. Very psyched.


listen to these:
Integrity- Humanity is the Devil
Hatred Surge - S/T
Sabertooth Zombie - And your Fathers are Dead in the Ground
Cursed - I

No comments:

Post a Comment