07 September 2009

17



I had this cute moment at Denny's last night. Pretty tight.

I've been having these weird, intense dreams about this one friend I had in middle/high school. He moved away when I was 14 or 15 and I never heard/talked/thought about him again. Then out of nowhere, BLAM, crazy dreams every night. It's unsettling. I keep thinking "I just need to talk to him and make sure he's okay". It's like someone is whispering in my ear and I am totally obligated to listen. Not as in God... As in I am going crazyyyy. Oh well, whatever. He used to live on this apple orchard and I've been finding myself daydreaming about it all the time.

Feeling weird. What else is new.

I saw Gamer yesterday. Terrible. That Logan Lermen kid (or whatever his name is) was alright. I think he could be good when he gets older. Also, Milo Ventimiglia was in it for a few scenes. I am so gay for him.

Ponyo was adorable and great. Beautiful animation. Not quite as fab. at Spirited Away or Princess Mononoke, but I think that may be because it's a more child-oriented movie. Regardless, my love for the ocean overtakes my maturity any day. Good movie.

I went to Wicked last night with my mom. Not as great as everyone has been saying. I don't understand the hype....? Alpheba or Alfalfa or whatever the hell her name is, she was great. I love the theater. I was a bit dissapointed in this. Also.... 120$ tickets for the VERY last row. Pffft.

No comments:

Post a Comment