15 August 2009

Nine



This is a painting, not a photo. Gregory Thiekler is amazing. I have been trying to watch more movies lately, seeing as I am going to film school and I am clueless on the subject. The Time Traveler's Wife, The Ugly Truth, Funny People; all terrible. I liked 500 Days of Summer, although a lot of it was cheesy. I don't want to make terrible movies like all the ones I have seen in the last 5 years. If I end up making one of these shit-fests, I will be so bummed on myself.

Anyways, I made a mix for Blakeley the other day. Here is the track listing for "Cry to me volume 1":

1. Brand New - Play Crack the Sky
2. Elliott Smith - Pitseleh
3. Chris Garneau - Between the Bars (E. Smith)
4. Jason Molina - No Moon on the Water
5. Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton - Our Hell
6. Madeline - The Piece that Fits
7. American Football - Never Meant
8. Gregory and the Hawk - The Bolder Thing to do
9. Elliott Smith - These Days (Nico)
10. Jason Molina - Get Out Get Out Get Out
11. Owen - Who Found Who's Hair in Who's Bed
12. The Honorary Title - Everything I once had
13. The Postal Service - Be Still My Heart
14. All Time Quarterback - Underwater
15. Modest Mouse - Polar Opposites
16. The Good Life - Inmates

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that painting is SO amazing. I actually thought it was a photo when I first looked at it.

    /Jeanett
    http://jeanettd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete