28 August 2009

14



Blakeley wrote me a letter in Hobbit Runes. Now that is love.

Made a nice tofurkey dinner for everyone today. Yum yum yum. Making your own "baste" or whatever is so much fun. The recipe on the box isn't very good anyways. I used: olive oil, balsamic vinegar, fresh garlic in chunks, garlic powder, thyme, basil, oregano, sage, salt, pepper, and a tiny bit of soy sauce. I thought it was pretty good and the entire thing got eaten in 10 minutes, so.... Success!

I'm being Ness for Halloween (from Earthbound and/or Super Smash Bros). I need some help finding my costume, but there's still a bit of time to figure it all out. Not worried about it.

I'm psyched to die.
Deep Wound - Almost Complete
Iron Age - Constant Struggle
Leeway - Born to Expire

No comments:

Post a Comment