25 July 2009

Three



My friends and I have decided to postpone our California trip to see an awesome show here in Oly. Red and Black, Coke Bust, and Sick Fix are playing. Should be pretty raging. Then we are heading down to Oxnard, CA to check out Sound and Fury Fest '09. If you're into punk/hardcore and haven't heard of this, you should check it out.

The only problem that I am facing right now is that I have spent so much money on feeding/keeping my friends happy, that I am now short on cash for our trip. Worth it, but a bummer none the less.

Anyways, here are downloads for some sweet bands that I have been jammin' as of late:

Youth of Today - Break Down the Walls
Mind Eraser - Conscious Unconscious
Sabertooth Zombie - Midnight Venom
SS Decontrol - The Kids will Have Their Say
Paint it Black - New Lexicon
Jawbreaker - Dear You

And for those not into the core, haha:
Brand New - Deja Entendu
Tegan and Sara - So Jealous
Madeline - Kissing and Dancing
Des Ark - Battle of the Beards
Chris Garneau - Music for Tourists
Explosions in the Sky


Also, my friend Steven made this site to showcase local music. So sick!
Our Sound

No comments:

Post a Comment